Watch the video below illustrating the pilot renovation actions implemented at the National Engineering School of Tunis, where a Living Lab has been activated to innovate the renovation process of Mediterranean public buildings.
The interventions include:
- Two micro-grid systems designed to generate and efficiently manage energy within university buildings, leveraging renewable energy resources to drive sustainable energy practices.
- Energy efficiency improvement of the Administration Buildings
- Renovation of the Solar Lab: Double glazing, Thermal insulation in the roof, Led lighting, Solar shading
- Implementation of PV generation and distribution installation.
- Electrification and replacement of old cooling and heating devices with high performance systems
The interventions introduced allowed saving 20.542 €/year and 123,5 t CO2/year.
The video is available HERE